Translate


KABFA Designs Facebook Page

KABFA Designs Facebook Page
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski Please Click

Made Me (UK)

Made Me (UK)
Please Click on the Image(s)

Followers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Ovacome

Ovacome
Charity Number 1159682

Charity of the Month

Charity of the Month
The Royal British Legion Charity

Thursday 2 January 2020

KABFA, KABFA Designs Not on the high street 2020

Not on the high street

one thing that I loved to do with my mum when I was little girl was go shopping.

I miss that.

I miss window shopping too where all if the shop widows would be dressed up with the latest product that the shops have to offer.

Now when you hit the hight street all you see are sale/discount stickers on the windows, closing down adverts or charity shops.

Sadly the high street is not the one that I remember from my childhood dream but now one that I today rarely visit and dread to take my children.

In part I am guilty of this due to taking to my online shopping choices then to brave the elements and stand in lines. to pay or self checkout If the internet had away of enabling you to smell bread when you buy it then no one would every leave home.

Yet I miss it and would have loved to have had a high street shop because without using all of your 5 senses you are only really using your eyes to buy anything.

Yes it is true that we shop with our eyes, but when it come to buying any thing it pays to able able to use all five senses when doing so.

When buying on line you so not always get the right product or services and at times end up keeping the item because or the hassle of sending it back or complaining, but if you have brought it direct. You may not have brought it at all.

When I go shopping of clothes I love to try them on, to touch the fabric and make sure that the sticking is good quality and the print too.

Yet I still do a lot of my shopping on line now especially when I know what I am buying and it is the same items every week.

Yet when it comes to wanting to buy something different and gifts for friends, family and love one I like to look for something new and outside the box.

So I like places that offer this on the high street and on line.

I love charity shops you never now what you might find and I like online stores like “Studio”https://www.studio.co.uk/
“Not on the high street.” https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

Or when it comes to taking photos and personalising them of loved ones the list of online photo business is endless

It is the same when I look for jewellery I would love to have an item custom made and personalized. Some thing like this is more of a skill and a specialized trade one that we are losing. This is mainly due to items being mass-produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment