Translate


KABFA Designs Facebook Page

KABFA Designs Facebook Page
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski Please Click

Made Me (UK)

Made Me (UK)
Please Click on the Image(s)

Followers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Ovacome

Ovacome
Charity Number 1159682

Charity of the Month

Charity of the Month
The Royal British Legion Charity

Friday 3 January 2020

KABFA, KABFA Designs Back to the drawing board 2020

Back to the drawing broad. 2020.

Now that we have reached 2020 I need to look at where I am aiming to be in the next few months. When you are at school you are asked where do you see yourself in the next 5 years which is a long way a way when you are 15.

But add 20year to that and you find that you are still living hand to mouth and relying on the bank of mum and dad if you are lucky to still have parents then you really need to look at where you need to be and how you are going to get there.

Unfortunately we still live in a society where women are second rate when it comes to job opportunities and equal pay. With men it is the pressure to succeed and are not given the same equal opportunities when it comes to things like being rehoused if they become homeless.

So where do I go from here?

First things first I need to find how much do I need per month to live on and what financial aid I am be able to claim.

Then I need to look at when I can work around my children so that I can work the same amount of hours per week.

Managing my work load will also help me to so that I can plan and mange my time more effectively.

So by the time my youngest is 2 years old I can hopefully start working full time again.


No comments:

Post a Comment