Translate


KABFA Designs Facebook Page

KABFA Designs Facebook Page
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski Please Click

Made Me (UK)

Made Me (UK)
Please Click on the Image(s)

Followers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Ovacome

Ovacome
Charity Number 1159682

Charity of the Month

Charity of the Month
The Royal British Legion Charity

Tuesday 14 September 2021

September 2021 What Now?

 What will the rest of 2021 have in store for everyone?


With Covid still on the rise, was have a vaccine really just a smoke screen when the elephant was still in the room? 

Money.

Just like with any war that effect human life and the economy, it goes to think that every country had its onw figure on the cost of human life.  how may could each country afford to let die, how much money could they afford to lose and then make once the cost of a human life was met??

Now I live in the UK so I can only really speak about what was ultimately lost and achieved over the last two years and most of this from my own personal experience and what I have seen and heard.

So I ask myself why?

What have we learned?

What have we gained?

What have we achieved?

I believe that the answers to these questions are [personal ones that we can only ask and answer yourselves.

For me not much changed over this time frame to date and I guess the one thing that I learned it that things I not likely to in the near future either.


Yet this experience would have been different for everyone om a personal level and how we take on board what we may or may not have learned will determine the future,


So for me, my plant for the rest of this year is to live and live each day like it could be my last.

To say I Love You  and try not to end the day on an argument.

Also if possible to try and save a at lest 3 months rent just in case we have another  lockdown.




No comments:

Post a Comment