Translate


KABFA Designs Facebook Page

KABFA Designs Facebook Page
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski Please Click

Made Me (UK)

Made Me (UK)
Please Click on the Image(s)

Followers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Ovacome

Ovacome
Charity Number 1159682

Charity of the Month

Charity of the Month
The Royal British Legion Charity

Saturday 4 May 2019

Being environmentally friendly

It is the summer holidays soon and then before we know it September will be on our door step.

I am still working hard on my bussiness plan and finding out ways to make my bussiness 99% environmentally friendly.

99% Vegan where even possible too.

But every thing still seams to come in plastic and be imported from over seas.

So I am trying really hard to find bussiness locally that can surport my bussiness plans and make my customers happy.

One thing that I have found recently is wheat straw products but sadly they still have to be imported from China.

So for now I am still using my moto.

REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE.

I am trying to reuse things that I already have and also visiting car boot  auctions and charity shops to surport my bussiness before out sourcing new products or masproduced items.

So for now I am putting pen to papper with my bussiness plan again and again and again until I am

99% happy with the products and services that I will be offering by April 2020..

No comments:

Post a Comment