Translate


KABFA Designs Facebook Page

KABFA Designs Facebook Page
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski Please Click

Made Me (UK)

Made Me (UK)
Please Click on the Image(s)

Followers

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Ovacome

Ovacome
Charity Number 1159682

Charity of the Month

Charity of the Month
The Royal British Legion Charity

Tuesday 16 May 2017

I t is not Pink it is BELLADONNA

Now that I am an auntie for my youngest sister I have started to be more creative again and have made a few gifts for mother and baby.

Most of the things that I have made have been from things that I have lying around and have just not got to use or do and thing with yet.

One of the things is a pot of paint that I got from a local shop in Nuneaton and the some of the items I just found in charity shops, local stores in my home town Nuneaton, eBay and in the street.

I have now made three items with one pot of BELLADONNA (not pink) Chalk Paint that is Made in England 125mls.

Stick on Butterflies.

Stick on Silk Daisy Flowers.

One small green plastic pot.

Nottingham Lace.

An old sliver scarf.

I will take photos of the items that I made and what they look like so far, I am not sure if I will not any thing else to them.

I will  put them on my face book pages

https://www.facebook.com/KABFAKLS/

https://www.facebook.com/Katrina-Slomczynski-363442677006909/

No comments:

Post a Comment